24 ACRONYMS- 2ND 12 LESSONS ADMIT: -Why Admit My Wrongs? READY: Release control - Easy…
THE 24 ACRONYMS- 1ST 12 STEPS
- DENIAL- Disables our feelings -Energy lost -Negates growth -Isolates us from God -Alienates us from our relationships -Lengthens the pain
- POWERLESS- Pride -Only ifs –Worry -Escape -Resentment –Loneliness –Emptiness –Selfishness -Separation.
- HOPE- Higher Power -Openness to change -Power to change -Expect to change
- SANITY – Strength –Acceptance -New Life –Integrity -Trust -Your Higher Power
- TURN- Trust –Understand –Repent -New life
- ACTION: Accept – Commit – Turn it over – It’s only the beginning – One day at a time – Next step
- SPONSOR: Why you need a sponsor/accountability partner
- MORAL: Make time – Open – Rely – Analyze–List
- INVENTORY: The Person – The Cause -The Effect- The Damage -My Part
- SPIRITUAL INVENTORY (PART 1):-Relationship with others -Priorities In Life -Attitude -Integrity
- SPIRITUAL INVENTORY (PART 2): -Your Mind -Your Body -Your Family -Your Church
- CONFESS: Confess your shortcomings – Obey God’s direction – No more guilt – Face the truth – Ease the pain – Stop the blame -Start accepting God.