THE 24 ACRONYMS- 1ST 12 STEPS DENIAL- Disables our feelings -Energy lost -Negates growth -Isolates…
24 ACRONYMS- 2ND 12 LESSONS
- ADMIT: -Why Admit My Wrongs?
- READY: Release control – Easy does it – Accept the change – Do replace your character defects- Yield to the growth
- VICTORY: Voluntarily submit – Identify character defects – Change your mind – Turn over character defects – One day at a time – Recovery is a process – You must choose to change
- AMENDS: Admit the hurt and the harm – Make a list – Encourage one another – Not for them – Do it at the right time – Start living the promises of recovery
- FORGIVENESS: have you accepted God’s forgiveness? forgiven others? and forgiven yourself?
- GRACE: God’s gift – Received by our faith – Accepted by God’s love – Christ paid the price – Everlasting gift
- CROSSROADS: Take time to do a daily inventory –Evaluate the good and the bad parts of our day –Need to admit your wrong promptly.
- DAILY INVENTORY: Ongoing –Daily -Periodic
- RELAPSE: Reserve a daily quiet time – Evaluate – Listen to Jesus – Alone and quiet time – Plug in to God’s power – Slow down – Enjoy your growth
- GRATITUDE: Be Thankful For –Others -your Recovery –Your Church
- GIVE: God first – I become we-Victories shared – Example of your actions
- YES-: Yield myself to God – Example is what is important – Serve others as Jesus Christ did
- WE GET STUCK: As you complete your journey to recovery……………
We hope that you enjoyed this article and that you can apply everything that you learned from here today.
Join our program now to continue to get information to make better life decisions @ https://www.thefourthmanfoundation.org/celebrate-program-for-young-adults/
If you personally are benefiting from all of our resources on here, feel free to share with a friend, a co-worker, or a family member.
It is very important to understand that the topics covered in all our modules should be applied in the context of relationships, eternal perspectives, spiritual disciplines, financial freedom, and mental health.
Finally, we want to leave you with these five important questions that will change your life.
- Do you have any spiritual beliefs?
- To you, who is Jesus?
- Do you think there is a heaven and a hell?
- If you die right now, where would you go?
- If what you believe were not true, would you want to know?
Find answers here @ https://www.thefourthmanfoundation.org/salvation/
We hope that you have an awesome day. See you next time.